(to download it, visit the site here:
I LOVE the Joy Filled Family website (joyfilledfamily.com). It is so well designed and inspiring. Moreover, it has this great Traditional Calendar that is updated every Lent to follow.
This Lenten Calendar follows the Traditional Calendar (1962) of the Extraordinary Form of the Liturgy with some Historical (H) feast days noted. It extends from Shrove Tuesday to Easter Sunday.
2018 Lenten Calendar Guide
- The bottom portion of each day represents the feasts and ferias proper to the season for the Extraordinary Form
- Saints listed without notation are from the Extraordinary Form liturgy
- Saints listed with (H) are from the Historical calendar
- Each saint featured with a picture is identified by the name immediately above the image
- This calendar is the work of a lay Catholic for one’s personal observance of Lent and private devotions